Why Choose Murf’s Code Classes for Your Next 15 Hour NEC Code Update and 6 Hour Professional Development Requirement Seminar?
In order to keep your electricians license active, you must complete 21 hours of continuing education prior to the next license renewal date of July 31, 2025. Massachusetts requires 15 hours of training on the changes to the Massachusetts Electrical Code (adopted from the National Electrical Code) and 6 hours of continuing education on a topic not taken during the last ten years. New Hampshire license holders must complete the 15 hours of NEC training before December 23, 2023 or before renewal date.
Everyone can learn something new during this training to ensure you are meeting the latest requirements for electrical installations. Whether you are a new electrician or have been in the trade for 30 years; whether you work for yourself, or work for a large company, choose Murf’s Code Classes. We bring years of experience in different sections of the industry to keep it interesting and informative for everyone.
2023/24 Seminar Dates and Locations
15 Hour NEC Review
- Sat/Sun, Sept 30 & Oct 1. in Marlborough MA
- Sat/Sun, Nov 18 & 19 in Rockland MA
- Virtual Class Four evenings: Nov 29, 30th and Dec 6, 7
- Sat/Sun, Jan 21 & 22, 2024 in Middleboro, MA
- Sat/Sun, Feb 3 & 4, 2024 in Sturbridge, MA
- Sat/Sun, March 2 & 3, 2024 in Dedham MA
- Virtual Class Four evenings: March 11, 12, 18, 19, 2024
6 Hour Professional Development
- Sunday, October 22, 2023 in Rockland MA
- Sunday, Nov. 5, 2023 in Middleboro MA
- Virtual Class – Jan 8 & 9, 2024 evenings
- Sat, March 30, 2024 in Dedham MA
- Virtual Class – April 3 & 4, 2024 evenings